About the Company
An exciting opportunity has come to the market for a mid-level compliance professional to join a fast-growing organisation that are developing sustainable alternatives / technologies for a carbon free world.
The firm is going through significant investment, both in infrastructure and staffing investment and are looking to further develop their compliance function.
This is a newly created position that sits within a small compliance team where you’ll be exposed to all aspects of the firms regulatory activities across EMEA.
As the “go to” person for all compliance advisory matters, you’ll be dealing with senior stakeholders and members from the business, globally. The role will also support the Head of Compliance in further developing a global group-wide compliance program, including the implementation of new training initiatives and policies and procedures, to further enhance their governance framework.
Due to the breadth and nature of the role, this position can be offered on a fully remote option, or based in one of their UK offices up and down the UK, including central London.
The ideal candidate will have a selection of the following (although please note not all are expected as training will be provided):
- Experience of working within a UK Compliance or Corporate Governance environment, including Data Privacy.
- Good stakeholder management experience and the ability to influence change.
- Experience of working in a generalist Compliance or advisory capacity.
- Any experience of working on regulatory / compliance investigations would be useful.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Language skills would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Any experience of working within the Engineering, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive or Energy sector would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Willingness to learn on the job, and a commercial mind with a “can-do” attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a mid-level compliance professional who is interested in working for fast-growing organisation which is making waves within the sustainable energy sector.
Competitive rates of pay, including benefits and flexible working arrangements are on offer for this role.