About the Company
Graff Search are delighted to offer a rare opportunity to join a leading US Biotech / Pharmaceutical firm in Dublin as Senior Compliance Counsel.
The firm operates within a unique area of medicine where young children are at the heart of what they do.
This position is offered as a fully remote or part-time hybrid working model – you can chose when to be in the office.
This Senior Compliance Counsel position is a permanent role that will suit a seasoned Compliance Lawyer with broad Pharmaceutical Compliance experience across multiple jurisdictions across EMEA.
About the Opportunity
Working within a medium sized team of Compliance Lawyers positioned across the EMEA region, you’ll be exposed to all regulatory activities across the business, but also be responsible for working on a number of key / strategic regulatory projects.
This is a broad and varied position, and in addition, you will also have the opportunity to lead on a number of project-based (non BAU) initiatives.
Some travel is expected, but this is limited.
- UK or EU Qualified lawyer – ideally 6+ years, although other PQE levels will be considered.
- Experience of working within complex Biotech or Pharmaceutical regulatory environment is essential.
- Experience of working with global teams based in different jurisdictions.
- Fluent English speaker, but any additional EU languages would be a huge benefit.
- Proactive, can do attitude with a commercial mind.
- Capable of making own decisions and taking initiative.