About the Company
This organisation is one of the largest retail and consumer organisations in the world. The firm works across a multitude of consumer markets on a global scale and are one of the most respected consumer organisations in the world.
About the Opportunity
This is a strategic role that will suit an experienced legal operations specialist who enjoys a challenging and diverse work portfolio, who is drawn to working in an entrepreneurial environment.
The role will hold responsibility for the following:
1) identifying, assessing and implementing operational improvements for the commercial legal team, including the development and implementation of training and development programmes.
2) Identifying the scalability of initiatives and improvements across the legal team on a global scale.
3) Working with technology/IT teams on the implementation and management of technology-based solutions to deliver improvements across the globe.
Permanent, full-time appointment with a wide budget.
Realistic, flexible working arrangements, along with an attitude of “as long as the work is done, it doesn’t matter where, or when, you do it”.
- The ideal candidate is will have broad legal and business experience, with particular experience of operational/process design and improvement.
- Experience of working within a large, complex multinational business or high quality legal practice.
- Excellent communication skills are a must due to the business-facing exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a commercial mind.
- The ability to influence senior management, many of which have been with the business for a long time.