About the Company
Graff Search are delighted to partner with this leading technology-based advertising organisation in the search for Senior Data Privacy Counsel & DPO.
The organisation are a global business, so the role can be based in Paris (preferably) or London, with some travel to Paris.
This is a key appointment for the firm and will involve you operating at the leading edge of the ad-tech industry and suit a senior, hands-on, Data Privacy Lawyer that’s interested in working at the forefront of what’s happening within the AI, machine learning space.
About the Opportunity
As the Lead Data Privacy Lawyer & DPO within the firm, you will lead on complex, business critical Data Privacy matters affecting the business on a global scale.
This is a broad and varied position, and in addition, you will also lead on a number of project-based (Non BAU) work initiatives.
- Qualified lawyer – ideally 10+ years, although other PQE levels will be considered.
- Experience of working within complex Data Privacy environment and being a proactive leader within the privacy sector.
- Experience of working within a technology-based industry would be beneficial, although not essential.
- Experience of working with global teams based in different jurisdictions.
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a commercial mind.
- Capable of making own decisions and taking initiative.