London area – hybrid working
About the Company
The organisation are a leader in providing a number of specialist engineering services to the marine sector. Their clients include defence operators, manufacturers of large wind farms, corporate marine and boat manufacturers, to name a few.
About the Opportunity
The role is Head of Legal and will hold responsibility for all legal activity for the business, as well as managing a small team of lawyers. This is a hands-on, general commercial role, where you’ll be exposed to all legally related activities around the world and suit a hands-on lawyer that enjoys a diverse work portfolio.
- The ideal candidate will have proven stakeholder management experience.
- UK Qualified – ideally with a minimum of 8+ years PQE, although all PQE levels will be considered.
- Broad experience working across a broad spectrum of legal matters.
- Ideally with some element of engineering and/or marine sector experience, although not essential.
- Can demonstrate ethical standards and integrity
- Capable of making their own decisions and taking initiative.
- Proactive, can-do attitude with a commercial mind.