About the Company
This organisation are one of the leading data-driven organisations in the world and partner with some of the largest retail, technology and manufacturing organisations across the globe.
The firm is a data-driven organisation and are utilising some of the most advanced big data, and AI-driven platforms in existence.
About the Opportunity – Data Privacy Counsel – 12 month FTC
The business is looking for an experienced Data Privacy Lawyer to join the team to help shape, mature and embed their Data Privacy framework across the business.
This position will offer you the opportunity to work alongside some of the leading privacy professionals in the market. Being a data-driven organisation, the privacy team are very passionate and enjoy working on complex privacy matters across a number of industry sectors and jurisdictions, whilst supporting a wide range of business areas.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about Privacy.
- Qualified solicitor.
- Track record within GDPR Privacy Law, ideally within the technology sector.
- Strong communication skills – this is a very business facing role.
- Experience of working within a large, complex multinational business or high quality legal practice.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude with a commercial mind.