About the Company
This organisation is a global biotechnology firm, renown and respected for developing drugs for ultra-rare diseases.
About the Opportunity – Compliance Counsel – 12 month FTC
Maternity cover for an experienced Compliance Counsel. The position is very broad in content and sits across all aspects of compliance across EMEA.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an in-house environment with a pharmaceutical/biotechnology organisation.
Proven ability to work with all levels of management and the general workforce.
Demonstrable ability to partner effectively with others in addressing complex regulatory matters.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified compliance professional with at least 5+ years experience.
- Qualified solicitor with 4+ years PQE (this is a guide only and other PQE levels will be considered)
- Track record within pharmaceutical/biopharma governance sector.
- Strong communication skills – this is a very business facing role.
- Experience of working within a large, complex multinational business or high quality legal practice.
- Pro-active, can-do attitude with a commercial mind.